What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We will collect information that You provide to Us when You:
- Access the Application;
- Use the Application;
- Play any game made available via the Application;
- Enter any competitions or prize draws via the Application;
- Download any games via the Application; and/or
- Make any purchases via the Application.
Such information may include:
- The username You used to download the Application;
- Information about the Internet-enabled electronic device (“Device”) You used to access the Application;
- Your location;
- Your usage of the Application, including the: amount of time You spend in the Application, number and type of games You access via the Application;
- Information that You submit to any third party website that You access from an advertisement contained in the Application.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information (such as your email address) on our sites or in our mobile applications.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site & app features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To ensure that the content in the Application is presented in the most effectivemanner for You and Your Device;
- To improve our websites & mobile apps in order to better serve you.
- to provide certain games and in-game features;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site or app feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our websites are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect Your information from access by unauthorised third parties and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, You acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet is inherently unsecure and that We cannot guarantee the security of data You send over the Internet.
Your information will only be held by Us for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our websites and apps, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our websites and apps. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and apps. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our sites / apps and welcome any feedback about these sites / apps.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense / AdMob Advertising on our website and in our apps.
To understand how Google uses data when you use our apps and websites, please see more at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our mobile applications and websites, or have questions about our practices, please contact us.